top of page
Delaware Association for Behavior Analysis (DEABA) was established in 2010. The purpose of the organization is to promote the science, understanding, and practice of behavior analysis through:
1) Encouraging cooperation among local behavior analytic organizations
2) Advising political, legislative, and policy-making bodies with respect to all matters pertaining to behavior analysis in the state of Delaware
3) Arranging an annual meeting to discuss aspects of behavior analysis
4) Maintaining a website containing information about the chapter and behavior analysis in Delaware and elsewhere.
5) Functioning as a contact for an affiliate of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI).
Meet The Executive Committee
bottom of page